登入會員登記
Hi Anonymous
免費會員登記
如有任何疑問, 按此可直接與船主聯系。

歡 迎 訂 閱 「HKDB」會 員 2023- 2024 年 費 計 劃 將 於 現 時 開 始 接 受 註 冊 , 年 費 費 用 為 港 幣 1,700 元 正, 人 民 幣 1,600 元 正 。
月 費 費 用 為 港 幣 350 元 正, 人 民 幣 300 元 正 。
 各 會 員 可 以 經 Fax 或 網 上 申 請,方 法 請 查 看 登 記 辦 法

登入名稱

密碼

請建立帳號
忘了您的密碼?
首頁 
推薦本站 
聯絡我們 
個人帳號 
馬迷討論區 
申請PCS 
個人評述系統簡介 
FAQ 
收費事宜 
個人排位表 
個人配磅表 
網友心水馬 
各場獨贏賠率 
各場連贏賠率 
各場位置走勢 

香港賽馬 球迷集中贏 其他 來賓討論區
 香港賽馬 足球論壇 更新意見及報錯處 查詢
 刨馬技巧 個人評語系統
 銀行馬討論 你地鍾意貼乜就貼
 血統及外國賽事資料 會藉查詢
 賽事片段跟進馬 
 VF討論 

刨馬技巧
管理員: home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> 刨馬技巧 >> 識得越多 輸得越多?!
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author 識得越多 輸得越多?!
xmas8888

註冊於: 20/07/2003
發帖數目: 620
發表於: 2011-04-09 on 19:49
Quote:

On 2011-04-02 14:38, xmas8888 wrote:
從來想要贏錢只是好簡單的事,只是人性中的貪慾將事情更改成複雜..,本站的mml師兄,獨買一P,已經可以養活一家大細...

可以做到mml師兄的境界,已經是一絕,只是世上太多人以為睹錢是可以一朝富貴的易事...

Profiles of xmas8888   Go to the user WebSite xmas8888   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2011-04-10 on 02:21
Quote:

On 2011-04-09 19:49, xmas8888 wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-04-02 14:38, xmas8888 wrote:
從來想要贏錢只是好簡單的事,只是人性中的貪慾將事情更改成複雜..,本站的mml師兄,獨買一P,已經可以養活一家大細...

投資與搏彩, 的確有所不同, 我都有買六合彩, 等一朝富貴。

Profiles of MML   
liup

註冊於: 13/09/2003
發帖數目: 2628
發表於: 2011-04-11 on 02:27
Quote:

I think “mml師兄的境界” is solely to review race tapes after every meet. Then judge each horse on characteristics/attributes like track bias, speed during the first third of the race, whether it got bumped coming out of a turn, the quality of its recovery from the bump, and how it finished.... etc. Finally assign numerical grades.
(Just kidding! ^^)

Be serious. mml’s contribution is one of the major variables to consider in horse-picking models adopted by most sophisticated computer-assisted betting teams in Hong Kong to estimate each horse’s win probability in a race. That’s why mml’s output has huge market value.

I do believe “識得越多, 贏得越多" that lays the foundation of success of those famous pro-punters in Hong Kong including Bill Benter. Btw below is a talk given by Benter in a conference on how to play the game from a mathematical approach. Enjoy!!

http://wmedia.hkedcity.net/archive/05/04_ICCM/ICCMpt04Ex.wmv

Profiles of liup   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2011-04-11 on 16:47
Quote:

On 2011-04-11 02:27, liup wrote:
Quote:

I think “mml師兄的境界” is solely to review race tapes after every meet. Then judge each horse on characteristics/attributes like track bias, speed during the first third of the race, whether it got bumped coming out of a turn, the quality of its recovery from the bump, and how it finished.... etc. Finally assign numerical grades.
(Just kidding! ^^)

Be serious. mml’s contribution is one of the major variables to consider in horse-picking models adopted by most sophisticated computer-assisted betting teams in Hong Kong to estimate each horse’s win probability in a race. That’s why mml’s output has huge market value.

I do believe “識得越多, 贏得越多" that lays the foundation of success of those famous pro-punters in Hong Kong including Bill Benter. Btw below is a talk given by Benter in a conference on how to play the game from a mathematical approach. Enjoy!!

http://wmedia.hkedcity.net/archive/05/04_ICCM/ICCMpt04Ex.wmv

Perhaps you have misinterpreted xmas's words. I think he actually meant "mml師兄的境界, 是不可以一朝富貴."!

I do hope my output will become a dominating parameter adopted by computer teams. However, this will ultimately affect the market prices of my target horses. Fortunately, there were yet guys putting large sum of money on vulnerable favourites, such as 盈驥, 飛躍之駒, 和牛 etc.

Profiles of MML   
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )

Lock Topic Move Topic 刪除帖子
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
訂閱條款